Dior Lady Bag Medium
Regular price $5,500.00 CAD
- Crafted from Lambskin leather, sewn in their iconic "Cannage" pattern.
- This "Cannage" monogram was inspired by the woven chairs at the first Dior fashion show.
- Originally released in 1994 as the “ChouChou” a French term which translates to “favorite” in English.
- It was then named the “Lady Dior” after Princess Diana because she loved this bag and was often photographed with it in public.
- It has since become one of Dior’s most iconic and easily recognizable bags.