Dior Lady Bag Medium
- Crafted from Lambskin leather, sewn in their iconic "Cannage" pattern.
- This "Cannage" monogram was inspired by the woven chairs at the first Dior fashion show.
- Originally released in 1994 as the “ChouChou” a French term which translates to “favorite” in English.
- It was then named the “Lady Dior” after Princess Diana because she loved this bag and was often photographed with it in public.
- It has since become one of Dior’s most iconic and easily recognizable bags.
- This item is part of our authenticated luxury collection, Pink Tartan designer Kimberley Newport Mimran believes "great style never goes out of fashion" and has hand-selected a capsule of authenticated luxury; special bags that deserve a second time around.
- This bag is very gently used; shop second hand and feel good about supporting a circular economy.
- Shop with confidence, knowing every item is guaranteed 100% authentic.