HELGA LONG BOMBER JACKET - MOSS VELVET
The HELGA long bomber jacket is our unique update on a classically cool silhouette.
This lush velvet piece is done in a universally flattering shape and color. The luxurious material was specially dyed to reflect Iceland’s mesmerizing mossy hues, giving this wardrobe essential its natural allure. The HELGA bomber jacket is conveniently reversible - choose between the sumptuously soft velvet side or water-repellent black Rainslick side, depending on your mood and the weather. Finished with sporty black ribbed trims and debossed gold hardware snaps, this elongated, effortlessly oversized design is cut at that perfect length to cover your derriere and complete any outfit. Scroll down for more.
SIZE & FIT
- Designed for a relaxed fit, with a full sleeve perfect for layering.
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Icelandic model is 5'9" and wearing size Small
Shot on location at Iceland's Rauðhólar nature reserve by Saga Sig.
Translating to "red hills,” this spellbinding spot features remnants of a cluster of pseudocraters in Elliðaárhraun lava fields, which were originally formed about 5200 years ago, but whose counting?
LINDA'S LAUNDRY TIPS
“I chose this velvet because it’s tougher than it looks and won’t watermark. Wear it and don’t worry.” - co-founder Linda Lundström
- Spot clean before you wash the whole garment.
- Cold machine wash on delicate cycle if you decide the whole thing needs cleaning.
- Hang to dry, finger press.
- You can dry clean too.
70% Polyester / 30% Nylon / 100% water-repellent
Our lightweight, machine-washable performance textile with a subtle sheen.
94% Polyester / 6% Spandex
Sumptuous and soft. Gives you that glow.
- Fully reversible
- Interior and exterior pockets
- Debossed hardware snaps
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem trim
- Embossed leather hanger loop on both sides