Cashmere Riding Blazer - Black/White Plaid
MADE IN CANADA
Cut in a menswear-inspired silhouette, Pink Tartan's Riding Blazer looks effortlessly cool with its strong shoulders, notched '70s style lapel and patch pockets cut on the bias. It's constructed from a luxurious lambswool and cashmere cloth in an oversized black and white glen check plaid. It can be layered as a light jacket in the Spring and Fall, or on its own with a crisp white shirt underpinning.
SIZE & FIT
- Glen Plaid Cashmere and Lambswool imported from Europe
- Fitted blazer with patch pockets
- 70s notched lapel
- Double vent at back hem
- Fully lined
- Felt undercollar.
- Semi-fitted blazer with patch pockets, fits true to size
FABRIC & COMPOSITION
- 95% Lambswool 5% Cashmere
- Stretch Charmeuse Lining 97% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Dry Clean Only