Lou Lou Tuxedo Pant - Black
MADE IN CANADA
This impeccably tailored women's tuxedo pant is a signature in the collection. When paired with the coordinating tuxedo jacket, it is a timeless alternative to a gown. Expertly tailored in crepe with tonal silk wool side stripe, it has slight shaping at waist with a flat front, front zip, hitting just above the ankle.
Exquisite quality, made by hand in Canada. If your size is currently unavailable we can make it to order in 6-8 weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size, take normal size
- Subtle shaping at the waist for an impeccable fit
- Clean flat front
- Front zip fly closure
- Hits just above the ankle
- Fully lined in stretch charmeuse
FABRIC & COMPOSITION
- Luxurious crepe 64% Triacetate 36% Polyester
- Silk wool 51% Silk 49% Wool tuxedo stripe
- Stretch charmeuse lining 97% Polyester 3% Elastane
Pink Tartan makes products that stand the test of time as it is one of the best ways to reduce over-consumption and waste in the fashion industry.
When opting for good quality and timeless design, the result is a wardrobe of beloved pieces without the need to purge.
These keepsake pieces underpin our circular fashion economy. Consider altering or handing down to optimize the life of this piece.
As these pieces are made to order, they are not eligible for exchange or return.